Welcome to Euro Design Remodel!
We appreciate that our clients are entrusting us with their homes. We honor their trust by doing all we can to exceed expectations. Our company adheres to four core principles: Quality Control, Integrity in Communication, Experience, and Safety.
20 Years of Bathroom Remodeling Experience
We thoroughly understand the construction market, are familiar with local construction requirements, and we are fully licensed and insured. Our expertise in governmental approvals and the permitting process keep our projects running smoothly from the start, which is why we assist in obtaining all applicable permits and schedule timely inspections with state and county authorities in every jurisdiction.
Our years of experience allow us to provide all our clients with responsive service, competitive pricing, accurate scheduling, and ultimately a project of which they can be proud.
Recent Remodeling Jobs
Why clients trust us and recommend
- Personalized service, quality materials, and a commitment to the very best in design and detail.
- Take pride in openly communicating throughout the remodeling process so that there are no surprises.
- Skilled, experienced artisans and professionals who handle all aspects of your remodeling project. Our quality control measures allow us to offer very competitive prices.
- A team of professionals makes the home-improvement process as stress-free as possible, with regular and ongoing client communication, an emphasis on quality work and materials, and a safe and clean work site that creates the least possible disruption to our clients’ lives.
- Euro Design Remodel guarantees a great outcome – every single time.
Read what clients say
Once you saw what we can do for you, let's find how will it be
1. INITIAL CONSULTATION
During the initial free consultation, we’ll discuss your ideas, budget, and timeline.
2. DETAILED ESTIMATE
Our pricing is honest and detailed
3. SELECTING YOUR MATERIALS
Reviewing the detailed estimate you will clarify specific items involved in the project.
4. PRE-CONSTRUCTION MEETING
It is important to us that you be as comfortable and knowledgeable as possible before starting your project.